Professional Food Styling
Have an Alternative Culinary Career
Learn the Secrets to Food Styling
Learn the secrets to keeping food looking fresh for the camera. Lectures include the business side of food styling and the process of becoming a successful food stylist by authorities in the Food Styling Industry. Enrollees should preferably have a good background on culinary & pastry skills. Class time is 5pm – 10pm.
Learn the secrets to food styling
The Professional Food Styling Program
Day 1 :
– Introduction / Equipment used by a stylist / photographer
– The Ethics of a Photo Shoot
– Assignment of a Client for Individual and Group Project
– Styling Poultry and Meat
– Breakfast (Cereal, Egg, Etc.)
– Pasta & Rice
– Dairy Products & Sauces
– The Treatment of Fruits and Vegetables
– Demo: Ice Cream
– Individual Work: Styling of a Corporate Client
– Interpret Print Ad
– Pre-Production for Group Work
– Lecture of an Established Food Stylist
– Finals: Photo Shoot
**Because of the nature of this program, we require that all applicants must be a graduate of the CACS Professional or Skills program or a course from a different school with the same subject / credits
1 Comprehensive Resume with a 2×2 picture
2 Filled CACS application form
3 Interview with a CACS faculty.
Classes are scheduled twice a week.
Book for a free tour of our school and see our various activities first-hand.