The Professional Asian Program
Master the essentials of Asian cuisine with our 38 days intensive Professional Asian program. Get hands-on experience with Asian techniques and equipment such as high-pressure Chinese wok-cooking, Skylab duck roasting, dumpling making, ramen cooking, sushi, Korean bulgogi, Vietnamese pho, wok fried chili crabs and many more.
- *Asian Cuisine Fundamentals Module (4 days)
- *Chinese Restaurant Cookery Module (5 days)
- *Japanese Restaurant Cookery (4 days)
- *Vietnamese Restaurant Module (4 days)
- *Thai Restaurant Cookery Module (5 days)
- *Korean Restaurant Cookery Module (3 days)
- *Indonesian / Malay / Singaporean Restaurant Module (3 days)
- *Filipino Restaurant Cuisine Module (3 days)
- Menu Planning, Buffet Preparations, Asian Legacy Buffet (3 days)
Included 2 sets Asian Chef’s Uniform / knifes / Manuals / Ingredients
Payee: Center for Asian Culinary Studies, Inc.
Asia United Bank Savings Wilson St. San Juan Branch account # 062-01-890084-8
Cash Full Payment— Php 160,000.00 Less 10% Php 144,000.00
Down payment— Php 80,000.00 & Balance Will Paid On 15th Day of the Month
For CACS Students
Cash Full Payment—Php 120,000.00
Downpayment—Php 60,000.00 & Balance Will Paid On 15th Day of the Month
Benefits offered to our Pro-Diploma course students include massive discounts and more.
*From Pro Diploma Course to Pro Asian = Php40,000.00 discount
Less 150 hours in Internship (Hot Kitchen) & no OJT waitering hours.